The sudden transition that our church made in March to a fully-online experience was disheartening and full of challenges for our staff as well as everyone who calls TrueNorth home. However, as soon as we entered into this unique and unpredictable season, we were confident that a regathering would occur and thus we began making plans for how we might regather in the safest and most accommodating way.
We are ecstatic to announce that we have set that regathering date for Sunday, August 30th. Our church family will regather on Sundays at 9am and 11am in 4 unique environments that we believe will allow the most people to attend in a way that is sensitive to medical concerns and personal safety.
Please take a look a this video to hear the announcement from our Lead Pastor, Steve Davis.
What are the 4 environments in which TrueNorth will be hosting services?
- Auditorium – Socially distanced seating. Masks required. (Atrium available for overflow with same restrictions.)
- Outdoor Plaza + Green Spaces – Large screens. Bring your own chair. Some chairs will be provided.
- Drive-up Viewing – Designated parking available for those who prefer sitting in their vehicles.
- Online – TrueNorth will continue providing an excellent online experience through LIVE and on-demand service broadcasts on truenorthchurch.com, the TrueNorth Church app, YouTube and Facebook.
What environments will be provided for my children?
- TrueKidz will be operating every Sunday during our 9am and 11am services for babies and children ages 6 weeks – 5th grade. Children are also welcome to attend our outdoor environment with an adult.
What is TrueKidz doing to create a safe environment for my child?
- Our TrueKidz leadership has been hard at work creating a a safe environment for all children and volunteers. Click here to view the TrueKidz Regathering Guidelines.
In which environments are masks required?
- Upon regathering, masks will be required inside all buildings at TrueNorth for everyone elementary age and above including the main auditorium building and TrueKidz buildings. Masks will be provided for anyone who needs them.
Are restrooms available for outdoor viewers?
- People who choose to view the service in our outdoor environment are welcome to use out main auditorium building restroom facilities. However, masks will be required upon entry into the building. Masks will be provided for anyone who needs them.
Will you still be serving coffee and water?
- Coffee and bottled water will be available. At regathering, our coffee bar will remain closed.
We will no longer pass a physical offer bucket. Rather, attendees are encouraged to use our convenient online giving options available at truenorthchurch.com/give or find our new giving boxes located throughout campus.
- We will not longer pass out programs or sermon notes. The very best way to access these resources is by downloading the TrueNorth Church app available on all smartphone app stores.
- In an effort to limit physical touch, we will not have a meet + greet time during our services. Additionally, attendees are encouraged to welcome and greet one another before and after services at a safe and respectable distance.