You have influence. Join 445,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it with two days of world-class leadership training.
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Learn from a diverse 2019 faculty
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join with people from 135 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world
The Global Leadership Summit is proud to bring you a high-quality local experience at our location simulcast live in HD from the Willow Creek campus on Thursday-Friday, August 8-9, 2019.
The benefits of attending at our location include:
- Networking opportunities with leaders from our community
- Reduced cost and time spent on travel
- Grow and learn with your team in a setting close to home
If you regularly attend TrueNorth Church enter code GLS19TEAM during registration to get the lowest rate possible.
If you do not regularly attend throughout the year, please register with your own organization information.
The American Nursing Association has approved the Global Leadership Summit as continuing education for nurses. Nurses can receive 11 contact hours* toward licensure and certification. Priority code for nurses is SMT19ANA.
*After attending, nurses should contact Global Leadership Network to receive certification at heretoserve@globalleadership.
August 8th, 2019
1060 W. Martintown Road
North Augusta, SC, 29841