We can’t wait for Sunday! Easter at SRP Park is going to be an unforgettable day as we gather as one church and one community. Here are some things you need to know:
1. It’s FREE!
2. All ages are welcome.
3. The weather forecast is calling for a beautiful, sunny day. You may want to bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
4. A parking map and other details are available at truenorthchurch.com/easter.
5. Gates open at 9am. Service begins at 10:30am.
6. Come early and enjoy live music with TrueNorth Worship beginning at 9:15am.
7. Make sure to stop by the photo banners for an Easter photo with your people. Use the hashtag #easteratsrppark.
8. TrueKidz will have an Easter Egg Hunt on the field following the service for kids 5th grade and under. Bags will be provided.
9. People are more likely to come to church if someone invites them. Invite a friend to come with you to Easter at SRP Park!
10. We are going to celebrate our risen Christ and discover what his death and resurrection mean to us personally.
We hope you are having a great Easter weekend and we look forward to seeing you Sunday!