So you received an invitation to attend TrueNorth Church this Easter, but you’re not sure if it is the place for you. Let us give you a sneak peek into what you can expect at TrueNorth this Easter weekend:
1. You have a choice of 4 different service times to fit your schedule: Saturday, April 15 at 5pm or Sunday, April 16 at 8:00, 9:30, or 11:30am. Our location is 1060 West Martintown Road.
2. You can dress up or dress down. Fancy or casual. It’s up to you!
3. First-time guests get the BEST parking spots. Just turn on your flashing lights as you arrive.
4. Our Volunteer Staff can’t wait to meet you and will help you find your way around campus.
5. TrueKidz is where your preschool or elementary-age child will go to have WAY MORE FUN learning about Jesus than they would sitting with adults in the worship service.
6. FREE Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the 8:00am service. Enough said.
7. We won’t embarrass you by asking you to stand up or raise your hand as a first time guest. And we won’t come knocking on your door…unless you invite us!
8. We are working hard to ensure that everyone has the best possible experience this weekend – even if you are sitting in overflow. We are bringing in a giant screen so that our overflow seats don’t miss a thing.
9. You will be captivated by the music from TrueNorth Worship and will find yourself unable to NOT sing along.
10. Lead Pastor Steve Davis will engage you with an Easter message that is thought-provoking, easy to understand and applicable to your life.
11. You can expect to experience Jesus in a fresh way that can change your life forever!
We hope to see you this weekend! Bring a friend with you!
Anything else you need to know about our Easter services at TrueNorth Church can be found at truenorthchurch.com/easter.